Copyright © PutYourLightsOn
Permission is hereby granted to any person obtaining a copy of this software (the “Software”) to use, copy, modify, merge, publish and/or distribute copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- Don’t plagiarize. The above copyright notice and this license shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
- Don’t use the same license on more than one project. Each licensed copy of the Software shall be actively installed in no more than one production environment at a time.
- Don’t mess with the licensing features. Software features related to licensing shall not be altered or circumvented in any way, including (but not limited to) license validation, payment prompts, feature restrictions, and update eligibility.
- Pay up. Payment shall be made immediately upon receipt of any notice, prompt, reminder, or other message indicating that a payment is owed.
- Follow the law. All use of the Software shall not violate any applicable law or regulation, nor infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
Failure to comply with the foregoing conditions will automatically and immediately result in termination of the permission granted hereby. This license does not include any right to receive updates to the Software or technical support. Licensees bear all risk related to the quality and performance of the Software and any modifications made or obtained to it, including liability for actual and consequential harm, such as loss or corruption of data, and any necessary service, repair, or correction.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.